| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Papeete in October is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid with periodic rain. Circa 90.8mm (3.6in) of water descends across an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 12:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Papeete October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Papeete: