| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Papeete in July is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with periodic rain. Only 60.5mm (2.4in) of water descends during on average 6 days.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 11:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Papeete July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Papeete: