| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Papeete in September is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 46.3mm (1.8in) of fluid falls during on average 5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Papeete September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Papeete: