| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Papeete in November is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly wettish with rain at times. Around 162.1mm (6.4in) of liquid tumbles across an average of 10 days.
- The shortest day is 12:46 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 12:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Papeete November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Papeete: