| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Papeete in May is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with intermittent rain. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of liquid descends across on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Papeete May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Papeete: