| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Papeete in March is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in March is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in March is wettish with rain at times. Around 195.3mm (7.7in) of H2O is discharged across on average 10 days.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Papeete March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Papeete: