| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Papeete in June is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 60.2mm (2.4in) of liquid accrues during on average 5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Papeete June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Papeete: