| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Papeete in January is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in January is reasonablytly soggy with rain once in a while. A substantial 315.2mm (12.4in) of water falls during an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 13:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Papeete January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Papeete: