| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Papeete in February is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is quite sopping with rain occasionally. A sizable 233mm (9.2in) of H2O accrues during on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Papeete February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Papeete: