| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Papeete in December is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in December is reasonablytly soggy with rain once in a while. A substantial 317mm (12.5in) of fluid is transfered during on average 15 days.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Papeete December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Papeete: