| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Papeete in August is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched with seldom any rain. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid is released across an average of 4 days.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Papeete August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Papeete: