| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Papeete in April is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist with intermittent rain. Some 140.8mm (5.5in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 8 days.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Papeete April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Papeete: