Climate of Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia Average Weather
- Papeete, tahiti, 17°33'S, 149°36'W, 2 m (7 ft)
- Papeete has a tropical monsoonal climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Am) with a dry season and a heavy monsoon the rest of year, no cold season.
- The mean annual temperature is 25.3 degrees Celsius (77.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1761.2 mm (69.3 in).
- If Papeete were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: